Well it has been a while since we have updated you on what is going on with us. Well lets go back to Thanksgiving...here we go....
So, we spent Thanksgiving here in Cheyenne with Trent's family. It was great fun Daniela got to carve the Turkey, it was her first but she did a great job.
So, we spent Thanksgiving here in Cheyenne with Trent's family. It was great fun Daniela got to carve the Turkey, it was her first but she did a great job.
.jpg)
Trent's birthday was on December 22nd. His favorite gift came from his parents- a hunting knife.
Note the wrapping--"like father like son."
For Christmas we went up to Rexburg, we spent about a week there. But it was soooo cold and snowy that we spent most of the time inside. We did managed to make a snowman couple. Meaning a snowoman and a snowman. She was a cool lady, she had sunglasses and even a flower on her head. He was really tall and had a mohawk. Unfortunatelly, we havent been able to download the pictures to the computer. But as soon as we do we will share those with you because they are awesome.

For Christmas we went up to Rexburg, we spent about a week there. But it was soooo cold and snowy that we spent most of the time inside. We did managed to make a snowman couple. Meaning a snowoman and a snowman. She was a cool lady, she had sunglasses and even a flower on her head. He was really tall and had a mohawk. Unfortunatelly, we havent been able to download the pictures to the computer. But as soon as we do we will share those with you because they are awesome.
We also managed to sell our house up in Rexburg right around Christmas time. And that was a great blessing because the week before we got there we found out that our pipes froze and some bursts so we did not want to have to deal with that so far away.
We came back to Cheyenne for New Years. We did not do anything special, we stayed home had hot cocoa and watched a movie.
And then we welcomed the new year. After being inspired by one of her students in her sunday school class Daniela decided to donate her hair to locks of love. So, right after the new year she looks like this

She donated about 12 inches and is planning on doing it again next year.
She is traveling a lot for her job. She loves it! She says it makes her feel important. And she likes meeting new people.
The big news are, that after working doing odds and ends since we moved here Trent landed an awesome job, he is working at the community college with the ACES and ESOL program.
Well as you can see, a lot has happened. But more is still to come! We are house hunting and enjoying life.
We are truly blessed

6 comments:
Hey guys! I found you on Krystal's blog. How are things going for you? So you guys moved! How exciting. We just got back to Brazil after spending a couple weeks in the US, we visited the branch and saw Daniela's parents and brother there. It was so nice to see everyone. Too bad you guys weren't there. We miss you.
We have a blog too, but I will have to add you guys. Put your email on here and I will come back and check.
Hope everything is going good for you guys!
I am so glad that you guys are doing well, I don't know if you know that we moved to Mexico and we had our baby girl. Well keep us posted and congrats on everything.
Our email is bigchancho@hotmail.com. I am so glad that you found us!!! I cant wait to see your blog and all of your exciting news.
Hey you guys!!!
Just so you know... I just found out that you had moved!!! I totally tought you had gone on some strangely long vacation or something. Hope all is well with you two, I'm happy that you guys have a blog!
take care!
Aline & Anna--I am so glad you guys found us! We left so fast that we didnt get a chance to say our goodbyes. So sad!
Our email for this count is bigchancho@hotmail.com keep in touch!!!!
Where to start? We miss you guys! We need to plan a trip to see you! I really am anxious to see the snowoman pictures! So fun! Daniela, that is so cool that you donated your hair! You look great, by the way! Trent, congrats on your job!!
Post a Comment